This is very sad news indeed. Kenneth Mars has been a part of my pop culture life almost since the beginning. He was always a highlight in Mel Brooks’ films and he was bringing the funny consistently as recently as Malcolm in the Middle. He totally should have reprised his role in the movie version of The Producers musical. I think Mars’ passing is made even sadder for myself because it serves as a reminder that Brooks’ repertory from the ’70s is getting older. They brought so much joy to the world. It’s sad to think about it without them. Finally, I had no idea he voiced Triton in The Little Mermaid. Astounding!
- WHOSE STREETS? is a documentary about the Ferguson uprising as told by the people who lived it. Opens Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/whose-s… twitter.com/basicrights/st… 1 week ago
- RT @BlackTapeSam: Bubba Ho-Tep August 25 at #pdx's @HollywoodTheatr @GroovyBruce @EvilDeadNews https://t.co/8WRLawIiod 1 week ago
- This Saturday, join us for a free beach-side showing of MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND at Cannon Beach! Details: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/muppet-… 1 week ago
- @LucasDimes WHAT A GOOD BOY 1 week ago