This is very sad news indeed. Kenneth Mars has been a part of my pop culture life almost since the beginning. He was always a highlight in Mel Brooks’ films and he was bringing the funny consistently as recently as Malcolm in the Middle. He totally should have reprised his role in the movie version of The Producers musical. I think Mars’ passing is made even sadder for myself because it serves as a reminder that Brooks’ repertory from the ’70s is getting older. They brought so much joy to the world. It’s sad to think about it without them. Finally, I had no idea he voiced Triton in The Little Mermaid. Astounding!
- Tonight's Feminist March: 9 TO 5 screening is now SOLD OUT! We are still showing THE SHAPE OF WATER and I, TONYA, s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @GoOnSayIt Thanks for letting us know. We will take care of it as soon as possible! 1 day ago
- @coreywarning Thanks for letting us know. We hope your next experience with the microcinema delights at least one more of your senses! 1 day ago
- Today and tomorrow at 1:00pm, Family Pictures presents a 35mm screening of BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. Join us! Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/bend-it… 3 days ago
- Voting is opening for our This Is Your Theatre screening in April! Since next month is National Poetry Month, we ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago