Because I know you’ve all come to see the awesome Ip Man 2 at the Hollywood, I know you’ll appreciate seeing it again, in three minutes, with puppets! Simply lots of fun and even has a cameo by someone quite famous. And if you haven’t seen Ip Man 2, hopefully this will inspire you.
- We are just one week away from a very special event. Not only are we holding a 30th anniversary screening of NIGHT… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Head to Champoeg State Heritage Area (about 40 minutes south of the theatre), spend the day enjoying the park, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Looking to experience our Summer Of Seventy this weekend? We just released a handful of tickets so be sure to grab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Tonight at 7:00pm, join us for a one-night-only screening of MAQUIA: WHEN THE PROMISED FLOWER BLOOMS, the new featu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- After nearly dying in a car accident, John Callahan reluctantly enters a treatment program and discovers he has a k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago