So it’s a little late for that post title, but “Slapsgiving” was already taken. And if there’s one thing I know in this world, it’s that people love seeing people getting slapped by people (may need to substitute species for some clips). I only wish the following wasn’t movies only so the “Glove Slap” episode of the Simpsons and the aforementioned How I Met Your Mother could be included. Enjoy!
- 92 and still going strong! ❤️ twitter.com/The_OE/status/… 2 hours ago
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Samurai Sunday returns on July 29 with a 35mm print of Akira Kurosawa's classic YOJIMBO! Get your t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday for HAIRSPRAY at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park! An awesome film and a b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @StreetRoots: A conversation with Danny Lyon | The legendary filmmaker and photographer will be in Portland Wed., July 18 @HollywoodThea… 22 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, celebrate a counter-culture monument. BLOOD & STEEL: CEDAR CREST COUNTRY CLUB tells the story of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago