So it’s a little late for that post title, but “Slapsgiving” was already taken. And if there’s one thing I know in this world, it’s that people love seeing people getting slapped by people (may need to substitute species for some clips). I only wish the following wasn’t movies only so the “Glove Slap” episode of the Simpsons and the aforementioned How I Met Your Mother could be included. Enjoy!
- RT @flypdx: If you missed these great films last time you were at PDX, here’s your chance! A public screening of the shorts program will be… 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Lee Marvin’s pants! PYW @hollywoodtheatr @ The Hollywood Theatre instagram.com/p/BblCgl-hYvX/ 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Office Dog Holder is excited about Painting Wagons tonight @hollywoodtheatr… instagram.com/p/BbkBA1RhDUg/ 4 days ago
- RT @portlandmercury: 6 things to do tonight including @arishapiro, @IbeyiOfficial, and Paint Your Wagon at the @HollywoodTheatr. https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @Elisabethf: At @PairingsPdx for NERD CAMP! See wine paired to @TFAW @HollywoodTheatr @PDXBroadsides @strangercomics @RedCastleGames @Ho… 4 days ago