The Hollywood Theatre opened its doors last night to the community to watch the Ducks go helmet-to-helmet with the Tigers. Even though the result was less than ideal (and if you really want to angry up your blood, go here and follow the “precedent” link), it was a great time. There was a large and enthusiastic crowd even with the loss and we couldn’t have been happier to act as host. Our own Rachel Stone took some photos of the event. To see the rest, click here.
- WHOSE STREETS? is a documentary about the Ferguson uprising as told by the people who lived it. Opens Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/whose-s… twitter.com/basicrights/st… 4 days ago
- RT @BlackTapeSam: Bubba Ho-Tep August 25 at #pdx's @HollywoodTheatr @GroovyBruce @EvilDeadNews https://t.co/8WRLawIiod 1 week ago
- This Saturday, join us for a free beach-side showing of MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND at Cannon Beach! Details: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/muppet-… 1 week ago
- @LucasDimes WHAT A GOOD BOY 1 week ago