The Hollywood Theatre opened its doors last night to the community to watch the Ducks go helmet-to-helmet with the Tigers. Even though the result was less than ideal (and if you really want to angry up your blood, go here and follow the “precedent” link), it was a great time. There was a large and enthusiastic crowd even with the loss and we couldn’t have been happier to act as host. Our own Rachel Stone took some photos of the event. To see the rest, click here.
- RT @flypdx: If you missed these great films last time you were at PDX, here’s your chance! A public screening of the shorts program will be… 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Lee Marvin’s pants! PYW @hollywoodtheatr @ The Hollywood Theatre instagram.com/p/BblCgl-hYvX/ 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Office Dog Holder is excited about Painting Wagons tonight @hollywoodtheatr… instagram.com/p/BbkBA1RhDUg/ 4 days ago
- RT @portlandmercury: 6 things to do tonight including @arishapiro, @IbeyiOfficial, and Paint Your Wagon at the @HollywoodTheatr. https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @Elisabethf: At @PairingsPdx for NERD CAMP! See wine paired to @TFAW @HollywoodTheatr @PDXBroadsides @strangercomics @RedCastleGames @Ho… 4 days ago