The Hollywood Theatre opened its doors last night to the community to watch the Ducks go helmet-to-helmet with the Tigers. Even though the result was less than ideal (and if you really want to angry up your blood, go here and follow the “precedent” link), it was a great time. There was a large and enthusiastic crowd even with the loss and we couldn’t have been happier to act as host. Our own Rachel Stone took some photos of the event. To see the rest, click here.
- Today at 1:00pm, join us for a screening of BILL FRISELL - A PORTRAIT, followed by a Q&A with the man himself! Tick… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, a rare 35mm print of THE SPOOK WHO SAT BY THE DOOR. Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/the-spo… https://t.co/KjmgIxCUU5 1 day ago
- If you're enjoying #FemaleFilmmakerFriday, you're going to love what we have coming up... hollywoodtheatre.org/programs/serie… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: Want to see the great short films that play in the @HollywoodTheatr at PDX, but not flying anywhere soon? For one night only, h… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: In town for #PIFF41? Make sure to stop by our @HollywoodTheatr on Concourse C for films on a slightly smaller screen. https://t… 3 days ago