The Hollywood Theatre opened its doors last night to the community to watch the Ducks go helmet-to-helmet with the Tigers. Even though the result was less than ideal (and if you really want to angry up your blood, go here and follow the “precedent” link), it was a great time. There was a large and enthusiastic crowd even with the loss and we couldn’t have been happier to act as host. Our own Rachel Stone took some photos of the event. To see the rest, click here.
- 92 and still going strong! ❤️ twitter.com/The_OE/status/… 2 hours ago
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Samurai Sunday returns on July 29 with a 35mm print of Akira Kurosawa's classic YOJIMBO! Get your t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday for HAIRSPRAY at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park! An awesome film and a b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @StreetRoots: A conversation with Danny Lyon | The legendary filmmaker and photographer will be in Portland Wed., July 18 @HollywoodThea… 22 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, celebrate a counter-culture monument. BLOOD & STEEL: CEDAR CREST COUNTRY CLUB tells the story of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago