It’s just too coincidental that the Mercury blog posted an item on the Dead Memories Portland facebook group and our own Hollywood Theatre page posted its own historical photos to not share them with you now. I love historical photos. There is just so much nuance in each picture and you’re frequently rewarded by studying them closely. Here are some of my favorites from the page, but you can go here for the rest.
- Tonight's Feminist March: 9 TO 5 screening is now SOLD OUT! We are still showing THE SHAPE OF WATER and I, TONYA, s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @GoOnSayIt Thanks for letting us know. We will take care of it as soon as possible! 1 day ago
- @coreywarning Thanks for letting us know. We hope your next experience with the microcinema delights at least one more of your senses! 1 day ago
- Today and tomorrow at 1:00pm, Family Pictures presents a 35mm screening of BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. Join us! Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/bend-it… 3 days ago
- Voting is opening for our This Is Your Theatre screening in April! Since next month is National Poetry Month, we ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago