It’s just too coincidental that the Mercury blog posted an item on the Dead Memories Portland facebook group and our own Hollywood Theatre page posted its own historical photos to not share them with you now. I love historical photos. There is just so much nuance in each picture and you’re frequently rewarded by studying them closely. Here are some of my favorites from the page, but you can go here for the rest.
- WHOSE STREETS? is a documentary about the Ferguson uprising as told by the people who lived it. Opens Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/whose-s… twitter.com/basicrights/st… 1 week ago
- RT @BlackTapeSam: Bubba Ho-Tep August 25 at #pdx's @HollywoodTheatr @GroovyBruce @EvilDeadNews https://t.co/8WRLawIiod 1 week ago
- This Saturday, join us for a free beach-side showing of MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND at Cannon Beach! Details: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/muppet-… 1 week ago
- @LucasDimes WHAT A GOOD BOY 1 week ago