It’s just too coincidental that the Mercury blog posted an item on the Dead Memories Portland facebook group and our own Hollywood Theatre page posted its own historical photos to not share them with you now. I love historical photos. There is just so much nuance in each picture and you’re frequently rewarded by studying them closely. Here are some of my favorites from the page, but you can go here for the rest.
- RT @flypdx: If you missed these great films last time you were at PDX, here’s your chance! A public screening of the shorts program will be… 4 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Lee Marvin’s pants! PYW @hollywoodtheatr @ The Hollywood Theatre instagram.com/p/BblCgl-hYvX/ 4 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Office Dog Holder is excited about Painting Wagons tonight @hollywoodtheatr… instagram.com/p/BbkBA1RhDUg/ 5 days ago
- RT @portlandmercury: 6 things to do tonight including @arishapiro, @IbeyiOfficial, and Paint Your Wagon at the @HollywoodTheatr. https://t… 5 days ago
- RT @Elisabethf: At @PairingsPdx for NERD CAMP! See wine paired to @TFAW @HollywoodTheatr @PDXBroadsides @strangercomics @RedCastleGames @Ho… 5 days ago