It’s hard to imagine a man with a longer and more varied career than Dino De Laurentiis. He produced his first film in 1941 and helped bring us La Strada, Nights of Cabiria, Barbarella, Serpico, The Dead Zone, Dune, and Hannibal (amongst MANY others). I first learned about him from his involvement with the Evil Dead franchise and anyone involved with those films gets a lifetime pass from me. So cheers to you, Mr. De Laurentiis. I’ll have a drink in your honor tonight!
- Today at 1:00pm, join us for a screening of BILL FRISELL - A PORTRAIT, followed by a Q&A with the man himself! Tick… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, a rare 35mm print of THE SPOOK WHO SAT BY THE DOOR. Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/the-spo… https://t.co/KjmgIxCUU5 1 day ago
- If you're enjoying #FemaleFilmmakerFriday, you're going to love what we have coming up... hollywoodtheatre.org/programs/serie… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: Want to see the great short films that play in the @HollywoodTheatr at PDX, but not flying anywhere soon? For one night only, h… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: In town for #PIFF41? Make sure to stop by our @HollywoodTheatr on Concourse C for films on a slightly smaller screen. https://t… 3 days ago