So, this video has been making the rounds and I figured, “what’s more appropriate for this blog than a video of popcorn popping?” OK, so it’s a single kernel, but it uses super-hi-tech slow motion (the likes of which you all saw in The Hurt Locker). Popcorn and motion pictures! A perfect match.
- 92 and still going strong! ❤️ twitter.com/The_OE/status/… 3 hours ago
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Samurai Sunday returns on July 29 with a 35mm print of Akira Kurosawa's classic YOJIMBO! Get your t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday for HAIRSPRAY at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park! An awesome film and a b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @StreetRoots: A conversation with Danny Lyon | The legendary filmmaker and photographer will be in Portland Wed., July 18 @HollywoodThea… 23 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, celebrate a counter-culture monument. BLOOD & STEEL: CEDAR CREST COUNTRY CLUB tells the story of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago