So, this video has been making the rounds and I figured, “what’s more appropriate for this blog than a video of popcorn popping?” OK, so it’s a single kernel, but it uses super-hi-tech slow motion (the likes of which you all saw in The Hurt Locker). Popcorn and motion pictures! A perfect match.
- Today at 1:00pm, join us for a screening of BILL FRISELL - A PORTRAIT, followed by a Q&A with the man himself! Tick… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, a rare 35mm print of THE SPOOK WHO SAT BY THE DOOR. Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/the-spo… https://t.co/KjmgIxCUU5 1 day ago
- If you're enjoying #FemaleFilmmakerFriday, you're going to love what we have coming up... hollywoodtheatre.org/programs/serie… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: Want to see the great short films that play in the @HollywoodTheatr at PDX, but not flying anywhere soon? For one night only, h… 2 days ago
- RT @flypdx: In town for #PIFF41? Make sure to stop by our @HollywoodTheatr on Concourse C for films on a slightly smaller screen. https://t… 3 days ago