Just as in any horror movie, the killer is always exposed in the end, however, we must always be careful of him or her coming back in the sequel. Perhaps the most interesting part of the story for me is the military scientist/entomologist partnership. The image conjured in my mind is one that leaves me smiling a big, dumb smile.
- WHOSE STREETS? is a documentary about the Ferguson uprising as told by the people who lived it. Opens Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/whose-s… twitter.com/basicrights/st… 4 days ago
- RT @BlackTapeSam: Bubba Ho-Tep August 25 at #pdx's @HollywoodTheatr @GroovyBruce @EvilDeadNews https://t.co/8WRLawIiod 1 week ago
- This Saturday, join us for a free beach-side showing of MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND at Cannon Beach! Details: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/muppet-… 1 week ago
- @LucasDimes WHAT A GOOD BOY 1 week ago