Just as in any horror movie, the killer is always exposed in the end, however, we must always be careful of him or her coming back in the sequel. Perhaps the most interesting part of the story for me is the military scientist/entomologist partnership. The image conjured in my mind is one that leaves me smiling a big, dumb smile.
- 92 and still going strong! ❤️ twitter.com/The_OE/status/… 2 hours ago
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Samurai Sunday returns on July 29 with a 35mm print of Akira Kurosawa's classic YOJIMBO! Get your t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday for HAIRSPRAY at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park! An awesome film and a b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @StreetRoots: A conversation with Danny Lyon | The legendary filmmaker and photographer will be in Portland Wed., July 18 @HollywoodThea… 22 hours ago
- Tonight at 7:30pm, celebrate a counter-culture monument. BLOOD & STEEL: CEDAR CREST COUNTRY CLUB tells the story of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago