Just as in any horror movie, the killer is always exposed in the end, however, we must always be careful of him or her coming back in the sequel. Perhaps the most interesting part of the story for me is the military scientist/entomologist partnership. The image conjured in my mind is one that leaves me smiling a big, dumb smile.
- RT @flypdx: If you missed these great films last time you were at PDX, here’s your chance! A public screening of the shorts program will be… 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Lee Marvin’s pants! PYW @hollywoodtheatr @ The Hollywood Theatre instagram.com/p/BblCgl-hYvX/ 3 days ago
- RT @oregonfilm: Office Dog Holder is excited about Painting Wagons tonight @hollywoodtheatr… instagram.com/p/BbkBA1RhDUg/ 4 days ago
- RT @portlandmercury: 6 things to do tonight including @arishapiro, @IbeyiOfficial, and Paint Your Wagon at the @HollywoodTheatr. https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @Elisabethf: At @PairingsPdx for NERD CAMP! See wine paired to @TFAW @HollywoodTheatr @PDXBroadsides @strangercomics @RedCastleGames @Ho… 4 days ago