While it already had a release earlier in the year, Kathryn Bigelow‘s The Hurt Locker is now playing. If you missed it the first time around, I cannot recommend seeing it on the big screen highly enough. For my money, the opening scene was best, most intense moment in film in 2009. The use of the super-slow motion is positively breathtaking. Oh yeah, the rest of the film is pretty good, too, with lots of interesting actors popping up. Kathryn Bigelow really knows how to direct action.
- WHOSE STREETS? is a documentary about the Ferguson uprising as told by the people who lived it. Opens Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Tickets: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/whose-s… twitter.com/basicrights/st… 4 days ago
- RT @BlackTapeSam: Bubba Ho-Tep August 25 at #pdx's @HollywoodTheatr @GroovyBruce @EvilDeadNews https://t.co/8WRLawIiod 1 week ago
- This Saturday, join us for a free beach-side showing of MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND at Cannon Beach! Details: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/muppet-… 1 week ago
- @LucasDimes WHAT A GOOD BOY 1 week ago