Pedro Almodovar‘s new film, Broken Embraces hits The Hollywood Theatre this Friday (January 29th 2010)! Almodovar has a history of making interesting and challenging films and this proves to be no exception. Collaborating for the fourth time with him is Penelope Cruz, who is practically becoming the Johnny Depp to Almodovar’s Tim Burton. If you like a film that is going to make you think long after you leave the theater, the Broken Embraces is definitely going to offer you that chance.
- Sat at 2pm, Pipe Organ Pictures presents the 1927 silent film IT, starring Clara Bow, Antonio Moreno, and 0 clowns: hollywoodtheatre.org/events/it-1927… 11 hours ago
- Tickets for our All Night Horror Marathon just went on sale to the general public! Only 100 tix left, so move fast hollywoodtheatre.org/events/all-nig… 15 hours ago
- RT @bryanstearns: Ooh, another chance to see DAWSON CITY: FROZEN TIME, interesting mix of documentary & recovered footage, at @HollywoodThe… 1 day ago
- The women in our office had some long talks about this one! CHINATOWN screens 9/30 as part of @portlandecofilm:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The Portland Latin American Film Festival kicks off tonight w/YOU'RE KILLING ME SUSANA, starring Gael García Bernal! hollywoodtheatre.org/events/youre-k… 2 days ago